Monday, March 19, 2007

Homesight: Daylight Savings Time Issue Resolved



Xanboo is pleased to announce the latest software upgrade for the Homesight system. This upgrade will resolve any lingering daylight savings time issues. It is recommended that Homesight users upgrade to version 2.6.17.

From your start menu:

  • Select Programs
  • Choose Motorola Homesight
  • Choose Motorola Homesight Software update.


Should you have any questions in regard to this update please contact our client services team at help@xanboo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from vacation, and I guess my mind was still in Florida because I could not figure out what went wrong. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

the update crashed my XP box when I unplugged the gateway. Now it can't find the driver and the updater says I have the latest software. Uh oh.