Monday, April 2, 2007

March Contest Winner: Marc C. See How You Can Be April's Winner!


Congratulations to Marc C, of Greensboro, NC winner of a free BL-C1 IP Camera for his submission to the Xanboo Inc. Share Your Thoughts Contest .

Marc's winning submission:
I have the Motorola Homesight system with 3 wireless cams, a siren, a few power switches and several door and window contacts and surely, with having a device schedule setup, the system emails me on Gmail and my cell also with video feeds or pics. Well, last week I got emails while at work and a text message saying my contact and motion sensor cam was triggered. I surely saw a maintenance worker enter my apartment and snoop around, disabling the siren but not even realizing all was on 30 second clips being taped. I called the police and the partment people and well, subsequently, the lady now is facing felony charges since she stole prescription pills and a Police report was filed, I even burned the Police the video feeds and the DA will have an easy conviction. The apartment complex had to see the footage and was in shock, as I now have proof of their employees stealing and things. Just wanted to share my great experience.

If you have a story to share with Xanboo YOU too can win a free BL-C1 IP Camera. Click HERE for more information.

Send your story, along with your first and last name, email address, home mailing address and phone number to promotions@xanboo.com . Your personal information will not be posted and remain confidential.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently experienced some concern regarding some workers entering my apartment during the day while I am at work, so I made the decision to purchase an AT&T Remote Monitor system. It has worked out terrific. Just the fact that people know that I now have the system has eliminated any doubt in my mind that my place is secure. I recently switched over from Verizon Wireless to Cingular so that I can monitor my home from anywhere. The cell phone aspect of this is terrific!
I even convinced my father to switch to a Cingular phone so he could do the same. He loves showing it off over dinner on his phone and is now trying to convince every friend he has to get the service.
Thanks for a great product. As an added bonus I now get to check up on my dog Maggie from anywhere.
Thank you!